|Our Brand New English Brochure Available Now
It’s now easier to learn more about Saiku Historical Museum with the latest edition of our brochure.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
|Hours||9:30 to 17:00 (admission until 16:30)|
|Closed||Mondays (except public holidays)
Day after a public holiday (except Saturdays and Sundays)
December 29 to January 3
|Admission fees||Adult 340 yen (270 yen)
University student 230 yen (180 yen)
- Admission is free to high school students and younger children
- Prices in parentheses ( ) apply to groups of 20 or more
- Additional fees apply for special exhibitions
503 Takegawa, Meiwa-cho, Taki-gun, Mie 515-0325, Japan
DirectionsApprox. 15-minute walk from Kintetsu the Saiku Station
Approx. 30-minute drive from central Matsusaka City or Ise City
Approx. 20-minute drive from Tamaki IC
Free parking space for 200 cars. Spaces also available for coaches
Map of surrounding area
Museum floor plan
1 Entrance 2 Foyer 3 Reception desk 4 Exhibition Hall I
5 Exhibition Hall II 6 Motion Picture Exhibition Hall
7 Special Exhibition Hall 8 Library 9 Auditorium
10 Café 11 Toilets 12 Accessible toilets
- Accessible toilets
- Free wheelchairs and baby strollers are available
- Free coin lockers are available
- Café and snack area
- Food and beverages are NOT allowed (except in the café and snack section).
- Photography is allowed (except in the designated “No
- NO free Wi-Fi connections are available here.
- NO pets allowed.
- NO smoking. (Use the designated outdoor smoking area.)